Friday, February 3, 2012

Let there be light

Really just wanted to come on & update on the progress with the bathroom. Its slowing down, but I'll settle for one "to do" comepleted per week. We're just about ready to paint the cabinets, but the prep is just dragging tail. Especially with Wes only being home once a week to help. My accomplishments are achieved in baby steps..literally. 10 minutes here; 10 minutes there, but I'm not being greedy. I look at it as if I am able to put in a solid 30 minutes into the room each day, well..thats a success. Piper has just been super clingy the past few weeks.


on a "family" note. Piper is mobile! Now, granted she hasn't mastered the beautiful "all 4s" crawl just yet, it looks more like an ape crawl..lol. And when all else fails she drags her body in the typical "army crawl" fashion:) Either way..its awesome watching her little mind put things together. But, with crawling comes frustrations. When she just can't seem to get her body to cooperate with her mind, she has found a yell that strikes the pit of your stomach. So, theres a lot of me saying, "now,now girlfriend..we don't need to yell like that". She looks at me as if she really wants to say, "yeah, right..whatever {ahhhhhh}".

Now, back to the bathroom. We purchased the light fixtures from Lowes yesterday. This was a tad-bit more difficult that I honestly expected. It can be overwhelming..seriously. Do you want feminine, scrolls, bars, basics, hidden and the lists goes on & on. I really didn't want to go very feminine since the color scheme is more "womanly". So, heres what we chose...

I promise that just as soon as we make some head way in the room I'll share some pictures. Its just been at a stand still for a while, but hopefully we'll make some more progress this Sunday {Superbowl...hmm, probably not..lol}

No comments:

Post a Comment