Friday, September 9, 2011

Hmm..1st Blog Entry

So, I've contemplated what my very first blog entry to should be titled and more importantly what should it even be about.  I think..oh, I know, I know I'll make it about my children, You Tube and my involvement, or about me, but then I stopped and thought to myself.  How do you start each day of your life, Shannon?  And {ding} the animated light bulb lights above my head, breakfast.  I'm going to start this off as if its the start of a brand new day.  So, this morning little Ms.Piper woke up at 7am after 10 hours of sleep {which is amazing considering shes only 12 weeks old!}. Made Ms. Pate {Peyton} her breakfast and sat down and enjoyed my cup of Greek Yogurt with an added touch of honey.  If you haven't tried this before, {but you'll need to enjoy rich, creamy yogurts}..this is a must-try!  I must say it was pretty yummy and a great start to this day...and this blog:)
{I must say I feel a little bit godess like after a cup}

No comments:

Post a Comment